Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

I've wanted to post some pictures of our time at the Brenneman Reunion over Thanksgiving. Family is such a gift - and I enjoyed every moment with these dear people!

*Please note the following reunion pictures are courtesy of almost everyone but me and I've not had permission to use them - So enjoy! :)




Our wonderful Grandparents!



Nieces & Aunt Lorraine



We spent a day at the farm - thanks for a fun day Uncle Rick & Aunt Mim!



Games



The Bacher family and Aunt Lorraine hosted a Mexican meal for us one night - it was an adventure! They didn't want their picture taken.



dishes



laptops



Sleep - or the lack thereof



Talent night



my adorable baby sister!


laughing aunts - need I say more?


The Creation Museum
On the way home we enjoyed a day at this amazing place of ministry! There was so much information we couldn't take it all in! I loved how clearly the Gospel was presented and how beautifully they portray the hand of the Master Creator and Redeeming Savior!






6 comments:

  1. hey, interesting pics! that's awesome that you got to go to the Creation Museum, I would love to go sometime!!
    and it was good chatting with you a little bit, altho admittedly i am pretty crazy. yeah, i think i left part of my brains at home. hehe. We hope i can find them again eventually. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to remember fun times. I can't wait to see the creation museum. Hopefully in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was totally awesome to be with cousins!!! And the creation museum was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you should have asked for permission first to post some of those pictures. You're right they were good times. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree... that one of those pictures needed permission. It was taken with my camera! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder which picture is disturbing the Aunts so much???? **grins** Atleast I get feedback from them :)haha. It was taken on your camera, Aunt Joyce...but you did give me the picture :)

    ReplyDelete