Hello from Thailand!
I know much has happened before now that you have not yet heard about - but I always journal backwards so why should my blog be any different?
We are having a lovely time with Rosene, Craig & Rachel, and other neat peoples here! I don't have a lot of time to write - but perhaps a few pictures will have to satisfy you!

My faithful traveling companion, Margaret! Flying Internationally has been a fun adventure together. So many stories to tell... =)

Thailand is a beautiful place.

Shopping

The amazing Rosene! =)

I got to spend an afternoon with my friend, Autumn. We relived Malaysia memories (and in case you are wondering... no, drinking exotic drinks is not all we have been doing - but almost)
.jpg)
and in four days I get to see this little face as well as the rest of my amazing family!
Tomorrow we are, Lord willing, to spend the day with cousins, Craig and Rachel, at their village.
Thanks for your continued prayers! Blessings as you bring the Light to your world! <><
Those drinks look amazing. Looks like you're making a lot of good memories. That dear little face is one I would love to see again too. Well, okay all of you would work too. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad you are having such an amazing time. Cannot wait to see you!! -Monica
ReplyDeleteYay, for pictures and and telling us a little bit about your travels!
ReplyDeleteI like that... the pictures... the update! Thanks for filling us on what is happening in your life!
ReplyDelete