But it is my desire that this insignificant spot in the cyberspace world would be a testimony for Jesus. (Revelation 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony;) I believe it is good to encourage and edify one another and testify to God's work and grace in our lives. Perhaps this is one little way I can do that.
We finished VBS tonight after five wild evenings! It was a blessing to work with God's precious children and we were so excited some community kids came this year! I love the energy that filled Rudd Park this week...and the sounds of kids laughing, chatting, and singing is such awesome music! To think it is all about the amazing Story that changes lives!
Thus ends my first ever post. May this little corner, with or without interested readers, be as a praise song to the Most High!
Wow the first to comment. Great site :)I will visit it with interest:)
ReplyDeletenice blog!
ReplyDeletelook forward to reading more. :)
Chust wow. You are amazing. (despite popular opinion) Happy munching! :)
ReplyDeletehumm, yes, I can see a lot of chewing motion happening. . . That will be fine. Words don't taste all bad. Welcome to the world of blogging!
ReplyDeleteAmazing. I found out you had a blog from Grandma. Then I discovered some footprints on my site and lo and behold it led me to you! Eating words is something we all have to do at times.
ReplyDeletewell Tes GREAT BLOG....It's very WOWZA! And as for "eating words"
ReplyDeleteI have way to much expierence!
Well may you have fun with your blog and give Jesus Christ ALL the glory NOTICE: I should never get a blog my post would be to lengthy :) For It does take me a bit of words to say somthing!
hey!!! welcome to the wonderful, wild world of blogging! (or something) I LOOOVE your site design! Now you have us all expectantly waiting for another update. . . =)
ReplyDeletewow!!! cool blog=)
ReplyDelete