Monday, June 9, 2008

Picture Post - Nichole

Some people say I should post again. Ah, the pressure is on - this is not good! :) I really don't have time to write anything right now - but I know pictures always make people happy - so here are some I took last week of Nichole. She was being kind of grumpy and refused to smile...but she is so precious and adorable anyway! Hope they make you smile!

NICHOLE (11 months)

Kelci got a smile :)


Playing outside is so much fun!
Those beautiful brown eyes.

Nichole has been a joy in our household! She loves life and pursues it with a passion. It is so exciting to see her exploring and learning new things. Her newest "trick" is holding the phone somewhere close to her ear and having a conversation in her sweetest "telephone voice". It's enough to melt a big sisters heart. Her next life goal - to run and play with the big kids.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. No fair - she's cute even when she is grumpy. Makes this aunt want to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!She also has a "trick" of making you pleased and ticked at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting big. Seems like forever since I saw her. Good job on the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete