EXCEL was incredible. I loved the precious ladies on my team and we learned many lessons together! Each one of them brought unique personalities and gifts to the team and I'm so honored to know them!
There is much I could say - and I'm overwhelmed in where to start...So I think I'll not even try and just post some pictures for your enjoyment. =)
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement!
The Leadership Team
Team Leaders
Drum roll, please...
The Amazing Team 4!!!
Sun Young - S. Korea
Elizabeth - Oklahoma
Brook - Texas
Lydia - Texas
Julie - Oklahoma
Christine - Washington
Faith - Indiana
Melissa - California
Jodi - Texas
I think one of the things God showed me was that He has not called us to always be successful - but to be faithful. May you continue to experience the grace to be faithful in what He has called you to - no matter how ordinary or extraordinary it is! <><
*sorry about the date mix up at the top - it is November 30.

Hey, good job on the pics. Way to go your team.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. Looks like a good time and it was great to see you again.
ReplyDeleteTeresa! Great to see some of your pictures from EXCEL! Ireally need to post on my blog sometime SOON (it has been more than two weeks already--I can heardly believe it!) Hugs!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! The time just flew while we were there. Just to let every one know, Teresa was the best team leader a gal could have! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Julie
Thanks for sharing, Teresa! I echo Julie's comment...because I know God worked through you in truly awesome ways to touch the hearts of your girls. It brings back so many memories...
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Marissa Youngman