I was e-mailed the names of the nine gals on my team yesterday. I anticipate getting to know them! God has great things in store!
I covet your prayers! Ask the Father how to pray - but here are a few on my heart:
- Leadership training Thursday-Monday
- The gals as they embark on this unknown adventure and that they would come to know the Lord Jesus in a deeper, more meaningful way.
- Our families at home - and how difficult it can be to leave :)
- That we would all take off the masks we so often wear and simply be real with each other, ourselves, and our Maker.
- Openness, brokenness and team unity.
- That we would let what God says and thinks about us and the challenges we face be our final word
- And most of all that God would be honored, glorified, magnified, and praised in all that happens in the next nine weeks!
It is only two months - but I pray an "eternal two months" - if you know what I mean :)
So I'm signing off until late November! May our Gentle Shepherd be with you all! <><
Have a wonderful time and I will be praying for you and hope to hear lots of stories in November:)
ReplyDeletelove you bunches!
Praying for a wonderful, meaningful time and that God will show Himself and His love for each of you.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you there!
ReplyDelete