Some of our activities included: Focus on the Family - watching Emma together while giving back rubs etc. - a day in Pueblo shopping {just girls and without children under six (it was wonderful, thanks Knepps!)} - a relaxing Sunday (we got to spend time with cousins, Craig and Rachel, too!) - stirring games - talking - laughing - staying up late - and more talking and laughing.
Yesterday we dubbed it an official (in an unofficial sort of way, of course) "National Aunt Lorraine Day". (*it was actually National Tooth Ache Day fyi - but an Aunt Lorraine day is more exciting so we changed it)
All good things must come to an end --- so we said our "see ya laters" at the airport today - and tonight just have our memories. I don't like goodbyes. Family live so far away. One day we will live where "all good things will never come to an end"...I can hardly imagine that - but I also can't wait!
Thanks for a great weekend, Aunt Lorraine! <><
It was so much fun to have are dear aunt around=)
ReplyDelete