Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Actually Going to Hit Post!!!

This blog needs an update. Facebook absolutely cannot have priority! But am not feeling inspired. So here is something for your edification and education :) Have good weekend!

Four names that people call me:

  1. Mother Teresa
  2. Tes
  3. Trese (haven't heard that one for a long time)
  4. mamma (that's when Nicki comes running and screaming up to me mistaking me for mom and then gives me a confused look :))

Four jobs I have had:

  1. piano teacher
  2. our guesthouse "housecleaning lady" (except I never get to go knocking on peoples doors with a key and barge in on them. But that is OK :) )
  3. design work (i.e power points, brochures, baby announcements, prayer cards, etc.)
  4. washing laundry (sometimes there is money in pockets)


Four movies I would watch more than once:

  1. Amazing Grace
  2. Emma
  3. Fireproof
  4. The Sound of Music :)

Four places I have lived:

  1. Canon City, Colorado!!!
  2. Westcliffe, Colorado
  3. Colorado Springs, Colorado
  4. Penrose, Colorado (I've lived in two other states too, but I won't mention them =P )

Four places I have been:

  1. Malaysia
  2. Singapore
  3. Israel
  4. Romania

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

  1. Aunt Lorraine
  2. cousins
  3. Angie
  4. Kayak Travel Deals (annoying. but it might be worth it someday)


Four of my favorite foods:

  1. cheesecake
  2. almost anything Italian
  3. the blended coffee/chocolate drinks my sister and I dump together (is that in the food group? :)
  4. sauerkraut (I know I'm weird - but I love it! :) )


Four places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Asia
  2. the beach
  3. with my cousins (I don't know if that's a place - but we would have to be somewhere!)
  4. in some remote, quiet, beautiful place of solitude for a whole day - just me and God.


Four things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. Our trip in May/June (Lord willing)
  2. if Isreal's situation would resolve this year - I would be very happy
  3. *maybe* getting my TESOL certification if God so leads!
  4. Seeing our Amazing God unveil His wise and loving plan for 2009

And of course I need to tag someone :) So I'm tagging all of my relatives who have blogs (that was handy) <><

6 comments:

  1. I never new cheesecake was one of your favorite foods!!! -Monica

    PS. I would get a lawyer and take you to court for pick pocketing (It's still pick pocketing whether that persons in the clothes or if the clothes are in the laundrey)if I wasn't as sweet! (plus I wouldn't be able to aford a lawyer :( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww - you are so sweet for not turning me in - but I actually think (if memory serves me right) that I haven't actually kept money for myself - I just "donate" it to *the jar* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see a new post! I had to grin to myself when I saw your title--I have several "drafts" of my own, but haven't gotten around to actually finishing them and posting them! :) Hopefully soon, there will be a new post on mine too! :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious where your trip is in May/June? Will you be stopping in KS or PA by any chance? Cathy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy - I'm not sure we know exactly what we're doing. But we'll probably go to a wedding in PA - and then head down to SC from there. I could see us stopping in KS too. =D Maybe we'll get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like creating random chocolate/coffee drinks... makes life fun. My fridge in my dorm room is always chocked full of creamer, chocolate syrup, and coffee creamer. :-) Whenever I make a pot of coffee the girls down the hall come knocking on the door with empty mugs in their hands... I guess I am an informal barista!

    ReplyDelete