We have been having gorgeous weather lately! The other evening we decided housework could wait and we piled into our big red van, Clifford, and headed to the River Walk just around the corner from our house. It is dry and brown this time of year - but still beautiful. The sounds of birds singing, the river rushing, and the crisp, fresh air was invigorating.
Teach us to look for Your signature revealed all around us, Oh Master Creator. And quiet us long enough to listen to the river sing and the trees whisper Your name. <><
"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God." Romans 8:18-19


Great pictures! Thanks 4 posing :).
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful post --- especially the last two pictures. :) I love it. I love when spring comes. It is my absolutely favorite season.
ReplyDelete