Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Day in Rainy Seattle

**I realized this morning that I put pics of Isreal on - and we're not supposed to do that so I took them off and replaced them with two others.

Today we went to the Boeing "Future of Flight" museum. It was amazing and fun! A highlight was seeing the first 787's on the assembly line! Can't wait to fly in one of those! Here are some pics:










we ate at this really neat water-front restaurant.

It was a fun day. A highlight for me was meeting Christine and her sister at a mall for a couple hours. Christine was one of the girls on my EXCEL team - it was so special to be able to see her and catch up with her for a bit!

Now for the pool.... =) <><

2 comments:

  1. I like your pictures teresa...looks like you guys are having a great time!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read (and see!) about all that you've been doing these days! Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete