Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Year Ago...

One year ago I was spending two months at EXCEL in Dallas, TX as a team leader to nine amazing gals!
One year ago we were engulfed in the world of: early mornings, hot-chocolate dates, Wisdom Searches, EIC, challenging sessions, crazy dinner conversations, fun hands on projects (like our lovely vests!), walks in the park, projects (eek! I didn't say that dreaded word!), relationships, and deepening that most important relationship of all by spending Time with God.
It was amazing - it was stretching - it was a whole year ago!!!!
Sun Young, Christine, Brook, Julie, Jodi, Lydia, Elizabeth, Faith, and Melissa...
I want each of you fabulous Team 4 gals to know that you still hold a very special place in my heart! I cherish the time we spent together and I love to see how you are now living out what you learned to love God and influence others!
You ladies inspire and bless me - Love and miss you all so very much! <><


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OH I miss you so much. And I miss our time at Excelonia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I especially miss those hot chocolate dates... Maybe we should have one over the phone soon!
    Those pictures are great! - Lydia

    ReplyDelete