Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Pocket Full of Change

Ok so....I miss my big little brother...he is far away in Indiana (the kids are sure India and INDIAna are similar) at Bible school for the next few months. He's a pretty cool guy...he likes people, having fun, playing his guitar...and loves God a lot. And I've been around all his life! Yippee! :) (I know - poor man). When he gets home I'll probably leave...and then....

Life is full of change. One minute I want to run and embrace it...and the next I want to freeze the beautiful and safe life of when our family was just together. Oh for the carefree days of childhood when our biggest worry was what we were going to play next!

Today I opened up the window in the school room to let in the fresh air. It is only January....but I am ready for Spring =) Just like the four seasons - life changes, people change, dreams change. But our God never changes. It will never be easy -but it will be good because He is good. Life will never be the same (and that makes my heart ache tonight)...but somehow I think I'll be ok.

Are you facing any change big or small in the year Twenty-Ten? <><

4 comments:

  1. wow...thanks for that cuz...

    seasons change, so go for the ride!!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its been a ride...that's for sure! =D haha...and despite the change...I think I'm liken it (the ride part that is) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! (you have such a great way of putting things, it always motivates me to think of my life in a whole new perspective)
    Subito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sister, I feel your pain. Much grace and joy to you! :)

    ReplyDelete