Friday, February 5, 2010

Cherish the Moments





Tea in fancy china cups....can there be anything more delightful to a little girl? =)
The moments are precious...I want to cherish them and "sip" them slowly.
"Show me how to delight in Your gifts, Lord."


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above"
[James 1:17a]
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Cheers! CUTE pics!! aww girl, it makes me miss you!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe how I miss that little girl...how I miss both of those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, those are lovely pictures! I'm so glad you took the time to delight your little sister's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..... :)

    and so can I come over for some chai before you leave?

    :-)

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  5. "M" - of course you must come over for chai before I leave! =) funny you mentioned it because just yesterday I saw my box of tea and thought of you... =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extra Video Games
    Offering lucrative bonus presents and plenty of decisions, 우리카지노 Ignition is a good alternative for both new and skilled players alike

    ReplyDelete