A few pictures of our lovely Mother/Daughter get-a-way last week in Texas! I'm so thankful for a mom and sisters who are my best friends!
Our "posh" hotel in Dallas =)
We finally visited the American Girl Place!! =)
I enjoyed a very short stop to see friends at the DMC!
Mother/Daughter Retreat - Big Sandy, TX
:: low ropes course :: games :: beautiful banquet :: late night laughter in the dorm :: inspiring sessions :: hands on workshops like photography, gift wrapping, nutrition, quilting :: mothers :: daughters :: happiness
Don't ask. But check out the mom on her cell phone =D haha
What a gift this time was! <><
And now...
20 more days until ____________
and
68 more days until _____________
want to guess??? =)






I know, but if I blurt out the answer before I raise my hand, it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who wants a try. I am soooo "philanthropicle" right!??!?! :)
ReplyDeleteyes little sister - philanthropic is just that word I would have used!! L.O.L. =) (*no inside jokes here folks)
ReplyDeleteAnd just 3 days until _______.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you!
It's a little weird seeing my "home" from another's perspective. :-) :-) :-)
ReplyDeletewow, looks like such fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll take a wild guess...
ReplyDelete20 days till New York?
and 68 days till India? Am I way off?
Such a cute post, looks very memorable!!! :-D
I like your new theme !
~Tricia
Katie - I missed you very much. And Tricia, amost right on! =) The 20 days (which is now 15 days =P ) was actually until I leave Colorado (NYC isn't for another 29 days). But the other one was right! (except now it is 63 days :) :) yay for google countdown =D
ReplyDeleteYou were so close! I just saw Julie and Anna at the DMC on Sunday, and they told me about glimpsing you. :) I miss you, Mother Teresa... has it really been a year and a half since I last saw you???
ReplyDelete