The hour is late...no words tonight. Just a couple pictures I took at the boarding school recently.
Her story is one of hardship and few earthly possessions - but the joy and peace in her eyes captivate me.
[I hope she knows she is a princess...]

"All that is in His heart for you flows out in waves of love. They are sent to touch you, to fill you, and to cover you. You cannot contain them for they are more than your mind can imagine, more than your arms can embrace, and more than your heart can hold." Roy Lessin
These pictures are beautiful... that is what I miss about Africa! We were not allowed to bring cameras with us when we visited places--so all I have are mental pictures... but yours are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind if I comment on every post.
not at all dear sister =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious girl!! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.
ReplyDeleteJulie