Hi everyone!
I know this blog has been sadly neglected. I have considered "shutting 'er down". Aren't blogs outdated?
Before I moved here in June someone exhorted me to make sure I write. I thought of that recently and winced at the horrible job I have done of it. My last journal entry is embarrassingly long ago. Thus, awakening this blog is my feeble attempt and resolution to write. I don't know if people even read blogs anymore. I have no idea how consistently inspiration shall hit [if at all]...I do hope to frequent this corner more often.
Stay tuned if you desire...if not...I shall never know! =)
I tried to befriend this sweet little girl at one of the schools. She was terrified of my white skin and whimpered as she clung to her "aka". The closer I approached the more she screamed. Talk about piercing me where it hurts! They are precious. <><

love the new look (and the different tabs!) :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDelete