Monday, September 26, 2011

T*bet Team 2011

Travel Log:
Who: Amazing Team - Asher (team leader), Justin, Jesse, Tanisha, and I. 
What: camping, hiking, busing, and worshiping God and bringing His presence wherever we went. 
Where: Ch*na
When: twelve days in September

We arrived back from our trip to the T*bet area of Ch*na last night. I would love to tell stories about our amazing team, camping, fresh air, people, yaks, majestic mountains, singing, food, buses, bumpy roads, hiking, monks, children, hospitality, answered prayer, etc. Perhaps eventually - but for now pictures are all I have time for as I have hit life running in Thailand!

It was a dream trip and God revealed His heart as Lord of the Harvest and Lord of All in incredible ways! One day we were praying and I vividly saw a group of children we played with the night before robed, dancing, and singing around God's throne. It is their destiny - it is our destiny. It is what they were created to do it is what we are created to do. What an honor to take God's presence to a valley that has never praised Him. It is their destiny for their people to one day stand before the throne of God and worship Him. It will be glorious - because He is glorious.

ok, have to run so click here to check out pictures from T*bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment