Top 3 questions from caring persons since setting foot on American soil are as follow:
#1: How was Asia?
#2: What are you doing now?
#3: What are your future plans?
I find all three difficult to answer in a nutshell, especially number three :) I sat down to write a newsy update - but wasn't really in the mood to try. And I feel I have too much to process and pray about before it could possibly make sense to anyone! So...sometimes songs just say it better. In the midst of everything [which encompasses a lot right now :)] this is my commitment to Him...
by His grace and for His glory! He forever remains our faithful, unchanging God!
Rejoicing in the Dance,
Teresa <><
#1: How was Asia?
#2: What are you doing now?
#3: What are your future plans?
I find all three difficult to answer in a nutshell, especially number three :) I sat down to write a newsy update - but wasn't really in the mood to try. And I feel I have too much to process and pray about before it could possibly make sense to anyone! So...sometimes songs just say it better. In the midst of everything [which encompasses a lot right now :)] this is my commitment to Him...
by His grace and for His glory! He forever remains our faithful, unchanging God!
Rejoicing in the Dance,
Teresa <><
thanks so much for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteLONDA<3