Yesterday marked the official end of Evening Bible Camp. Many of the out of state staff are leaving today and tomorrow. Asher also left this morning for a week of teacher training in Florida. Meanwhile, here on Drew Street, I'll be packing so we can be out of our house in one week. Not sure I'm coherent to write much tonight...but I needed something to occupy my mind until I'm tired enough to sleep :) So here are a few pictures from the last couple months......
{we greatly enjoyed visits from family and friends the past couple months!}
{We enjoyed a couple days at a homeschool conference...and a night at a motel close by :)}
{Our yard sale. How one collects as much stuff as we did in 19 months of marriage I don't really know.}

{it was so special to fly back to MD for a few days to celebrate my Aunt Lorraine's birthday!}
{This guy - He's a growing, busy, fun little boy! Not sure where my tiny baby went all of a sudden!}
{Proud of our neighbor friend, Mikey, for graduating from 8th grade!}
{we had a wonderful 2 weeks of EBC this year!! So much answered prayer and God's presence. We were blessed by the team that gave and loved so much!}
{because it doesn't look like this anymore.}
{it looks like this.}
{because this beautiful wedding gift from my husband left today}
{because LA was a part of our journey and will always be a part of our heart.}
{because in 10 days our destination will be Thailand - and God will be with us all the way!}
ok...so guess I'll try sleeping. goodnight world. [tw]








God Bless you go with God. I think I know some grandparetns that will be delighted to have your little guy close by to love and snuggle.
ReplyDeleteDiane Histand