Sunday, October 12, 2014

Our Boys

 

We are so grateful and delighted our little Adrion is here! At times this week I've tried to put into words the gift that he is...both of our sons...and all I desire for them. But sometimes there aren't words. Or words aren't enough. And so you forget words, and just treasure it all in your heart. 

These boys are keeping their Auntie Monica busy taking pictures for us [**neither photo shoot was as peaceful as it looks, right Monica? :)] Enjoy =)  
 














4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! Thank you!! -Carita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your little guys are SOO cute!! Kenaz sure favors his dad and his uncle Christopher, in my opinion! =) Thanks so much for sharing these with us. Much love to all of you! - Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, taking pictures of them was definitely an adventure... kind of like the rest of life is with them:)
    Love these darling little boys so much... and their awesome mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boys are absolutely adorable! Angie

    ReplyDelete