Looks like a party! Makes me want to come join it. Actually probably not right now with so many other people around. By the way thanks for the birthday card. Interesting reading. Teresa learning to walk. Oh my, what a cutie she was. :-) Yes, well have a God filled week. May you sense His love in a tangible way.
Aww, that last one is just unfustendy cute! =) Way to go on posting so faithfully! I think you're keepin up better than I am. lol. but i don't really care if i can't blog very often, it means I have better things to do. =) cya laters!
whoa...those are your two sisters in the first picture, right? they look sooo much like you that I had to look twice before I realized that they were your sisters, and not you!!!! Have a great weekend!
Looks like a party! Makes me want to come join it. Actually probably not right now with so many other people around. By the way thanks for the birthday card. Interesting reading. Teresa learning to walk. Oh my, what a cutie she was. :-) Yes, well have a God filled week. May you sense His love in a tangible way.
ReplyDeleteAww, that last one is just unfustendy cute! =)
ReplyDeleteWay to go on posting so faithfully! I think you're keepin up better than I am. lol. but i don't really care if i can't blog very often, it means I have better things to do. =) cya laters!
Cute!
ReplyDeleteSiblings are fun! And the little onse are so cute too! :)
ReplyDeletewhoa...those are your two sisters in the first picture, right? they look sooo much like you that I had to look twice before I realized that they were your sisters, and not you!!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete