To add a bit variety to my blog I am asking members of my family to each post about themselves, or anything they wish. Just to make it more interesting - and for you to get to know my fabulous, best in the world, one of a kind family!
It won't be in any particular order - so Monica is planning a post first...stay tuned! :)
*credit for this fantastic idea goes to my friend, Hannah! :)
Hey! Great job, Teresa, this is sure going to be cool. i'm so glad you're trying it. I'm sure your siblings find it special (even if they don't say so) that you are willing to dedicate a little bit of your cyber-space and "your world" to them. It's easy for me to think of sharing my life with them but then having just a little bit of "my own" world like seperate from them --- just for me and "my friends". but I'm learning that the little ones like to be included in all of that and it really is a way of dying to myself and showing honor to them. This is something I'm really working on and asking God to teach me in. Anyway, glad to see you updating your blog too. :) ~Hannah Ruth
ReplyDelete