Monday, July 28, 2008

My Family Posts #1 - by Monica

Monica is my sweet, smiley, and dramatic 11 year old (almost 12) sister! She loves to giggle and is sonshine to those who know her! I know you will love getting to know her...

“Hey girls!” said Teresa very energetically .“Hannah gave me a great idea!” “You girls could post something on my blog!” She thought it was brilliant.

Brilliant eh?

I’m Monica.
Some people call me Monkey and to some others I’m Monee, Monkey, Money, Mon, and on and on…… oh how numerous they are like the stars off the universe (ok. ok. maybe I exaggerate a bit :)) over all I really would much more prefer Monica, back to the point….Teresa what is the point anyhow?

I’m 11 but on August 20th will be 12! I love Birthdays :) !! Tis a wonderful good thing! Only thing is I’m not really excited about growing up!

Some of My favorite things about summer are...

-No school! I always put that first :).

-Swimming

-Going around barefoot (for reasons you couldn’t understand)

-Traveling…..wait…..do we travel in the winter to?

-Weather (some days when it’s nice).

Just few to give you an Idea

Things you can find me doing in my spare time.

-Taking pictures of weird thing such as Dolls, doll house people, buttons….I hope you get it I don’t want to name too many of them.(for reasons you couldn’t understand :))
-Write to my pen-pals

-enjoy the outdoors

-Writing stories that I usually keep to my self (for reasons you just couldn’t understand :))

Favorite verse(s)

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Words of wisdom (which I have as Numerous as the stars in the universe OK maybe I exaggerate (more than) a bit :))

A kind word, a loving smile, an understanding spirit, the Love of Jesus, Should be more numerous than the stars of the universe. In your life today.

My dolls invited me to tea

I love hanging out with my great friends!


**note from the editor - if anyone is confused as to why Monica posted, read the previous post. Thank you Monica! I could get used to this! =)

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Hreat getting to meet Monica! She looks SOOO much like Kelci did when I first met her --- literally, sometimes if its only one girl in a picture of you three oldest girls, I am confused on who is who. If it's just Kelci and Monica I think it's you and Kelci. Anyway, Monica reminds me so much of My 11-year-old sister, Loice. Their personalities are so alike --- and they are both fourth-born.
    Keep up the great work! Who's going next? I'm on the edge of my seat to read your next post...
    ~Hannah Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica...
    I just thought I had to leave a comment for tomorrow for Teresa!

    Happy Birthday Teresa! Hope you have a great day with your cousins. Tell your Aunt Lil...Hi from me!

    Love, Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...thank you Aunt Joyce for remembering me! :) I'm just so honored you left a comment! =D Can't wait to spend some time with some more cousins (and uncle and aunt :) in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Teresa, May the Lord bless you with a good year as you serve Him. It is a blessing to see how you have given of yourself to help your family in this last several years. you are a godly young lady, stay faithful. Love ya' Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Two aunts left a comment! I guess birthdays are good things :) I'm blessed! Thanks Aunt Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, thank you so much for telling us a little bit about yourself! I'm friends with Teresa, but haven't gotten to know much about you! :) Oh, and Teresa, make sure the rest of your family writes something too! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete