Wednesday, August 6, 2008

it was a week to remember...

It was a dream come true to have Uncle Arthur, Aunt Lil, Kevin, Sheri, and Karlin here for a week! We enjoyed the Royal Gorge, a Coffee shop, a hilarious trip to Walmart, a girls shopping trip, etc. Then we spent Sunday - Wednesday at a condo in Winter Park, Colorado. It was lovely!

One neat thing that is a "must share" is we were only supposed to stay until Tuesday. But then some of us got the brilliant idea to stay until Wednesday - and were even willing to put down some money for it to happen :) but there were several appointments that hindered it. After some amazing "God things" all of the appointments were taken care of! And so it was decided we should stay! When Dad & Uncle Arthur went to reserve the next night Dad jokingly inquired if the third night was free :) And it WAS!!! We were blessed by our extra day!



We took the chairlift up the mountain and the Alpine Slide down!


the pizza place - where some ate "wildly" :)

The view was beautiful - the tennis didn't go so well (for me anyway :)


A random shot in our condo


girls in orange

Thank you all for the wonderful memories! You are special people! Please come again! <><

9 comments:

  1. *So much fun!* I was very wery very good at tennis! heee heee (all those who witnissed that tennis game know that was a major LOL) :) It was fun though.... Condo was great! Some Memos that will last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks and sounds like you guys had an awesome time with my cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoopeee, great times, wonderful memories. Totally agreed! Now you guys need to come to E.S. sometime so we can spoil you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the girls in orange its nice to know that you were here long enough to become loyal to the best team!! :) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serena - I didn't ask the other girls...but I'm pretty sure that the orange was not to support Clemson =D haha And to Verda - neat that you found my blog! Do you have one? You sound kind of possesive of MY cousisns! =D hehe What do you do, Sheri, with so many cousins that want to claim you?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you all had a great trip...and a lot of great cousins too! I also like the pictures of you four girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "orange" pictures! :) Hope to sit down and write you an email soon...Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is time for ya'll to stay at home so we hear from you again. Sounds like you had a good time in ND. I was a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete