Just a quick update on my July 28th post when I told everyone I was going to have willing members of my family post. So far Monica is the only one who has done that. For those who may be wondering if I have other family...I do. But the current plan is to have them post while I'm in Texas - so this poor blog isn't lonely! :) We'll see what happens! Stay tuned!
And while I'm talking about my family - they really are amazing and the best in the world! For one thing they have been so helpful and supportive about EXCEL, especially with everything I have to do in two weeks! Yesterday I got a whole day with mom as we shopped for stuff! Yay! I'm going to miss all of them so much - in fact...I think I'm already homesick! <><
Aw...Your so sweet... We are all going to miss you! May God bless you as you continue to get ready to go!
ReplyDelete