but it's true. My comrade, Kristi, and I decided to swallow our words and our fears and hit the slopes on boards! It was an amazing day - and the pains I'm feeling right now are proof of it. :) But we're alive - and that's what counts!
For those who ski, boarding is very different (this is one thing I learned today!)! It went well for me until after lunch - and then I started dreaming of all the fun runs I could be doing on skis :) But boarding is great - and I think I will enjoy it very much when I progress some more (if I progress some more).
A huge cheer goes to my extremely patient (key word: patient) brother, Austin, who consented to be our instructor. He is a pro - and an excellent teacher! Click here to check out his blog post that describes a day on the slopes for someone who knows what he's doing =D (note: I have not yet reached that point)
All in all it was a fun day - and I'm tired. Goodnight all! <><
Hey, that's GREAT! You going again Friday? (hint hint) :)
ReplyDeleteWowzers, i am sooo jealous!! talk about fun. I so wish i would've gone last year with Kevin and Lavernes!
ReplyDeleteOh well, at least I cant begin to envy the COLD weather, that is a comfort to me. ;)
hey have a wonderful day!
I think someone would need lots of patients if i ever went on the slopes. Sounds like fun though.
ReplyDeleteSo your one of them know are you ?;)(*sniff* *sniff*) well.. At least some of us are faithful...
ReplyDelete*sniff* *sniff* :(
oh, that looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete