Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ten Pea's In A Pod Stranded in WY

I would like for this blog to be a kind of "travel journal" for the next 2 1/2 weeks as we travel the North-Western states on our NHM PR tour. I can't promise how often it will happen though =)

We left yesterday morning. Ten people, a trailer, and a red maxi-van, Bob. For those who know the book "Ten P's in a Pod" - that's would be us now! =)

Our first program was in Cheyenne, WY. It went like first programs go. Ok, but not as good as the last one =) But we enjoyed the friendly church who made us feel at home.

It is now "Day 2" - and what was going to be a day of travel to Montana and a program became an adventure when we left this morning only to go about 14 miles and turn back due to a white-out. Roads were closed. We were stranded.

We ended up spending the afternoon at the Cheyenne Frontier Days museum, eating at a Mexican restaurant, and moving back into the same house we moved out of this morning! Dave & Charlou and family have been a blessing - and even though the day wasn't on the schedule taped to the front seat of the van - it was still fun!

Pray we can leave tomorrow so we don't get off schedule!

It's late - so who knows what this post sounds like to you. But I'm going to publish it anyway and bid you all a very good night!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, keep us posted! I'm sure you will make lots of good memories. I can't figure out who the 10th person is? Did you take a nanny along?

    ReplyDelete